Teaching Affairs Office, School of Economics
Teaching Affairs Office, School of Economics organize the teaching-related activities of the School of Economics, covering Undergraduate, Acadamic Master's, Professional Master's and Ph.D. programs. Overseas students' teaching affairs are also under the administration of this office.
Manage the teaching affairs for the undergraduate students of School of Economics, including overseas students
Office: Anzhong 1108
- Economics Dept.
- International Trade Dept.
- Finance & Insurance Dept.
- Industrial Economics Dept.
- Population Research Institute
- Business Administration Dept.
- Accounting Dept.
- Marketing & Electronic Business Dept.
- Human Resource Management Dept.